Pelican Sound Neighborhood and Home Styles
- Condominiums - Hammock Greens, Turnberry and Island Sound
2 and 4 story buildings; units are 1250 to 1450 sq.ft in 4 story buildings; 1250 to 1560 in 2 story buildings - all with one carport
- Carriage Homes - Seaside, Oak Run, Palmetto Dunes
2 story building; 1,759 sq.ft downstairs unit and 2,170 sq.ft upstairs unit; 2 car attached garage
- Coach Homes - Edgewater, Southern Hills and Island Sound
2 story building; 1,551 sq.ft downstairs unit and 1,669 sq.ft upstairs unit; 1 car attached garage
- Executive Homes - Gleneagles, Torrey Pines
94 homes sized from 1,762 to 2,082 sq.ft - with 2, 2.5 or 3 car garages
- Estate Homes - Pinehurst
81 homes sized from 2,147 to 3,152 sq.ft - with with 2, 2.5 or 3 car garages
- Executive Homes/Masters Series - The Masters
100 homes sized from 1,762 to 2,719 sq.ft - with with 2, 2.5 or 3 car garages
Most Current Listings in Pelican Sound
Pelican Sound is a well-established, financially sound community that offers something for every member of the family.
Throughout the development, residents enjoy natural settings with nature preserves, lakes, and the Estero River with its abundance of wildlife. The Club amenities include the 27-hole championship golf course, 6 lighted Har-Tru tennis courts, private boat ramp on the Estero River and dry-dock storage, fitness center, canoe and kayak usage, and boat shuttle to Lover’s Key beach front park. The club also offers formal and informal dining opportunities, and multiple activities from which members can choose.
Impressive New Amenities Package
Pelican Sound has added to and improved their already exceptional amenities.
- The River Club has been enlarged throughout – the kitchen, indoor seating area and additional outdoor eating area to accommodate all the residents who support this popular sports bar.
- The previous exercise facility was torn down, and in its place there is a much larger two-story building, housing two large areas of exercise machines, a weight room, separate rooms for classes such as Pilates and yoga, and of course, much larger locker rooms.
- The second story houses rooms that can be used for meetings, classes, etc.
- The pool was refurbished and the entire deck replaced with new paving stones.
- Behind the pool is an Activities Area – tot lot, basketball courts and bocce courts.
- The boat ramp and docking area for the free kayaks and canoes has been enlarged and improved, and the
- Water taxi to Lover’s Key now has its own jetty.
Centrally located, Pelican Sound is located between Naples and Ft. Myers. West of U.S. 41, it borders the Koreshan State Park on one side, and is also bordered by the Estero River with convenient access to the Gulf. Pelican Sound is near two regional malls/courtyard centers in Estero, as well as the Gulfshore Playhouse, a major performing arts center.
In addition to Estero, Lee County FL includes the cities of Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Sanibel, Fort Myers Beach and Bonita Springs, attracting visitors and companies alike with its mild climate, beautiful beaches and boundless business opportunities.
Visit my YouTube tour of Pelican Sound for more photos of this community in the heart of The Village of Estero, FL.